Contact the commissioning team
- General information about grants is communicated on this section of the site and via SEMaphore – our commissioning newsletter. Sign-up here.
- For funding opportunities and tender information as it's released, for ALL areas, register your interest on SEMPHN’s eProcure Page.
For general enquiries, feedback and contact details, please visit our contact page.
Health professionals, consumers, carers and community members can also considering contributing to the next PHN Needs Assessment here.
Report an incident, hazard or near miss
Please use our online form to report an incident, hazard or near miss. This includes:
- Clinical incidents (incorporating all patients and clients)
- OHS incidents (incorporating all staff including students, contractors and volunteers)
- Other incidents (incorporating damage, theft or loss of property)
Events and Education See all
Tuesday, 20 November 2018
9:00 - 17:00
We acknowledge the Kulin Nation who are the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers. We pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.