Events and Education
Webinar: My Health Record - A Practical Demonstration (Medical Director)
These one hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers, Practice Nurses and Aboriginal Health Workers interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice. Using a software simulation platform the instructor will demonstrate how to:
- access your patients’ My Health Records in your software;
- use filters to find documents;
- view documents and overviews;
- understand how to view immunisation history in My Health Record
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
- upload documents to My Health Record; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
This education is CPD accredited by AAPM, RACGP, ACRRM and NAATSIWHP.
Tuesday, 3 August 2021
1:00pm - 2:00pm
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.