Events and Education
Webinar: My Health Record - A Practical Demonstration (National Provider Portal - NPP)
These sessions are aimed at clinicians, allied health providers, specialists, community health nurses, Aboriginal health workers and consultant pharmacists who do not currently have access to conformant clinical software. Sessions demonstrate how to:
- log onto the Provider Portal via PRODA
- use filters to find documents;
- view clinical documents and consolidated information;
- understand how to view immunisation history in My Health Record;
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
- download documents to local systems; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
This activity is CPD accredited by AAPM, RACGP, ACRRM and NAATSIWHP
Wednesday, 11 August 2021
11:00am - 12:00pm
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.