Events and Education
Webinar: Consistent Data Quality - Ensuring Clinical Safety Standards for your General Practice or Aboriginal Medical Service
These virtual classroom sessions are aimed at practice managers and clinical staff such as GPs, nurses and Aboriginal health workers to improve understanding of the importance of high-quality health records in General Practices and Aboriginal Medical Services.
- Following these interactive sessions, participants will be able to:
- understand the clinical risks of poor data;
- understand the importance of coding clinical information to ensure quality diagnosis and medical history data;
- understand the importance of quality prescription and medicines data; and
- understand the benefits of up-to-date and accurate data
- For more information on this or for follow up My Health Record support for your practice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This activity is CPD accredited by RACGP, AAPM and NAATSIWHP
Thursday, 5 August 2021
11:00am - 12:00pm
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.