$1.7m funding boost helps 11 clinics increase their services in the after hours
Tuesday, 4 August 2020
SEMPHN is pleased to announce 11 general practices have been awarded funding to increase availability of their services in the after hours.
The tender was open to all general practices across the 10 local government areas of the SEMPHN catchment.
SEMPHN sought proposals from accredited general practices across the SEMPHN catchment to increase and sustain effective and accessible face-to-face primary care (general practice and registered nursing services) for over a year in the after-hours period by:
- Extending their existing opening hours in the after hours period weekdays and weekends, and/or
- Increase their general practice/registered nursing service capacity in the funded after hours period, and must
- Enhance connectivity between local services and community.
- Contract start and end times differ between successful practices.
General practices who received funding:
- Hastings After Hours Medical centre (Mornington Peninsula Shire)
- My Clinic South Yarra (Yarra City Council)
- McDonald Street Medical Centre (Kingston City)
- Chelsea Heights Medical Centre (Kingston City Council)
- Keys Medical Centre (City of Greater Dandenong)
- My Clinic Elsternwick (City of Stonington)
- My Clinic Prahran (City of Stonington)
- RealCare Health Clinic (Port Phillip)
- Elite Medical Group (Mornington Peninsula Shire)
- Pakenham Medical Clinic (Cardinia Shire)
- Prahran Health Care Clinic (City of Stonington)
Stay up to date on SEMPHN's commissioning news by subscribing to SEMaphore, our commissioning newsletter.
Events and Education See all
Webinar: Victorian Integrated Care Community of Practice Event - Casey, Cardinia and Dandenong RegionsSee event
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.