Tender open: Establish and operate headspace Glen Iris
Friday, 25 September 2020
South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (SEMPHN) is pleased to invite eligible organisations to tender to be the lead agency for the new headspace centre delivering a service model responsive to the needs of young people and families residing/studying/working and/or have connections to Glen Iris and surrounding areas.
The successful lead agency will work collaboratively with headspace National and SEMPHN staff to establish the service.
headspace centres act as a one-stop shop for young people aged 12-25 who need help with mental health, physical health (including sexual health), alcohol and other drugs or work and study support.
headspace centres across Australia are designed not just for young people, but with them, to ensure they are relevant, accessible and highly effective. As a result, no two headspace centres are the same, each offering unique services that are responsive to the needs of its local community.
At the heart of headspace centres' services is an assurance that young people can access health workers in a safe, confidential and youth-friendly environment.
Applying for this tender
To be considered for this tender, applicants must:
- Currently provide services or deliver activites within the SEMPHN catchment or neighbouring regions of the SEMPHN catchment
- Be able to commence service establishment by 1 January 2021
- Be able to commence service delivery by no later than 30 September 2021.
Prospective service providers are invited to present a service delivery model that:
- Is informed by youth mental health principles and is responsive to the needs of local young people and families who reside, study, work and/or have connections to Glen Iris and surrounding regions.
- Demonstrates understanding and integration within SEMPHNs Stepped Care Model and local area to ensure young people receive the right care, in the right place, at the right time
- Aligns with the requirements prescribed within the headspace Model Integrity Framework and the headspace Trademark Licence Deed.
- 25 September 2020: Tender opens
- 1 October 2020: Tender information session
- 14 October 2020: Closing date for questions
- 21 October 2020 (3pm): Closing date for responses
- 18 November 2020: Outcome advised
- 1 January 2021: Contract commencement
All questions have to be submitted via SEMPHN's eProcure.
All tenders must be submitted via SEMPHN's eProcure.
Remember to register for the information session!
SEMPHN will be hosting an online information session for the open tender to establish and operate headspace Glen Iris on 1 October 2020.
The information session will include:
- tender process and requirements
- a thorough overview of the service model by headspace National
- a thorough overview of the tender specifications by SEMPHN staff
- a forum for any questions relating to the tender specifications
When: 10:30am–12:00pm, 1 October 2020
Where: Online via Zoom Webinar
Events and Education See all
Webinar: Victorian Integrated Care Community of Practice Event - Casey, Cardinia and Dandenong RegionsSee event
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.