SEMPHN compiles Needs Assessments each year. These documents provide information on the population profile of the SEMPHN catchment and identify the specific health needs of our communities across South Eastern Melbourne. Having access to timely population, health and service usage data at a local level provides greater depth to profiling the catchment, service demands and utilisation and enables initiatives to be targeted to populations that demonstrate higher rates of need.
- SEMPHN Health Needs Assessment 2015
- SEMPHN Health Needs Assessment 2016
- SEMPHN Health Needs Assessment 2017
- SEMPHN Health Needs Assessment 2018
- SEMPHN Mental Health Needs Assessment 2015
- SEMPHN Mental Health Needs Assessment 2016
- SEMPHN Mental Health Needs Assessment 2017
- SEMPHN Mental Health Needs Assessment 2018
- SEMPHN Psycho-Social Needs Assessment 2018
- SEMPHN AOD Health Needs Assessment 2015
- SEMPHN AOD Health Needs Assessment 2016
- SEMPHN AOD Health Needs Assessment 2017
- SEMPHN AOD Health Needs Assessment 2018
- Catchment demographic briefing
How to contribute
If you are a health professional and wish to contribute to the next Needs Assessment, we invite you to complete this survey.
If you are a health consumer, carer or community member we are interested to know what you think. Complete this survey.
- My Healthy Communities
- My Hospitals
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Primary Health Care Research & Information Service
Events and Education See all
Cultural Perspectives: Working with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Clients and Families in Health SettingsSee event
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.