Careers at SEMPHN
Would you like to make a real difference to the health and wellbeing of our community?
We work to connect health services to meet local needs and we need passionate, committed people to join us.
Our values are at the heart of our work and shape what we do and how we do it: Respect; Accountability; Collaboration; Excellence; Solution-focused and Community-focused.
As an employee of SEMPHN you will be required to understand these organisational values, integrate the values into your work and demonstrate behaviours which reflect these values.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Opportunity to maximise the take-home value of your remuneration through salary packaging
- A strong commitment to work-life balance and the growth and development of our people
- Significant commitment to the health and wellbeing of our people
- Generous leave entitlements
- Safe and supportive working environment with a commitment to occupational health and safety and treating all staff fairly
Service Development Officer (Mental Health)
2 year maximum term position
Apply as soon as possible
Events and Education See all
We acknowledge the Kulin Nation who are the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers. We pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.