We welcome feedback
We welcome your feedback regarding our organisation, programs and services. At SEMPHN we strive for continuous improvement and your feedback helps us to deliver our key goals in line with our organisational values.
You can give feedback in a number of ways:
To leave feedback:
- Send a letter by post: Level 2, 15 Corporate Drive, Heatherton VIC 3202
Please note, the feedback email account is monitored during business hours only and should NOT be used to report incidents.
PHN Complaints Policy
Please contact SEMPHN directly with complaints regarding:
- how SEMPHN commissioning processes were undertaken
- stakeholder engagement
- providers funded by SEMPHN
Please contact the Department of Health about complaints regarding:
- suspected fraud against the Commonwealth by a funded organisation;
- misuse of Commonwealth funds or assets purchased with Commonwealth funds;
- non-compliance with the terms and conditions of the funding agreement with the Commonwealth;
- inappropriate or poor handling of conflicts of interest;
- breaches of privacy; and complaints about the outcome of a departmental assessment For more information, see the PHN Program Complaint Policy
Events and Education See all
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.