ResetLife (Matrix Model) - Information for Consumers
Are you struggling with alcohol or other drug use?
ResetLife is a FREE Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) treatment program for adults 18 years or older who live or work in South Eastern Melbourne. The program is based on the Matrix Model, which has helped thousands of people overcome their struggle with substance use.
ResetLife is an intensive, highly-structured outpatient program that includes individual, group, and family education sessions. The program guides you through real-life situations, giving you information and skills to help you regain control over your drug and alcohol use.
You might be eligible for ResetLife if you:
- are struggling with alcohol or other drug use
- last used drugs or alcohol more than two weeks ago and have no withdrawal symptoms
In order to achieve the most of ResetLife, you need to:
- be committed to attend ResetLife three times/week, on time, for 16 weeks
- be willing to abstain from all drug use during the course of treatment
- be willing to involve family members or other supports in your treatment
- agree to weekly drug testing.
You might not be able to participate in ResetLife if you:
- have a current corrections order, or are on parole or bail
- are actively engaged in another AOD treatment program*
- require detox and/or medication assistance for stabilisation*
*Please discuss with intake to determine your eligibility
For more information and to refer, phone 1800 862 363 (8.30am-4.30pm)
Download our consumer brochure about ResetLife here.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
Events and Education See all
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.