Specific suicide prevention services funded by SEMPHN
- the SANE Australia training workshops
- Jesuit Social Services support after suicide
- Roses in the Ocean workshops
Other SEMPHN non-funded services available include:
- Headspace School Support (suicide postvention service)
- Suicide Line Victoria
- Suicide Call Back Service
- Beyond Blue Way Back Support Service
- HOPE trials – Hospital Outreach Post Suicide Engagement
Read more about suicide prevention activities on our commissioning page.
Spectrum has a number of free, helpful resources for health professionals explaining more about BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) on its Virtual Library. These include videos, webinars and recommended readings. Access the resources here.
Virtual Library Video topics include:
- What is BPD?
- Treatment at Spectrum
- Research at Spectrum
- Carer Support
- Psychiatric assessment
The Webinars are as follows, with recommended readings provided after each webinar:
- Webinar 1 - What is BPD?
- Webinar 2 - Treatment principles for BPD
- Webinar 3 - Evidence-based treatments and access
- Webinar 4 - Borderline personality disorder in youth and early intervention
- Webinar 5 - Management of self-injury and suicidality
- Webinar 6 - Management of BPD in Mental Health Services in Primary, Public and Private Sectors.
Events and Education See all
Webinar (AM): Victorian Integrated Care Community of Practice Event - Casey, Cardinia and Dandenong RegionsSee event
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.